The Arizona’s Family (KTVK & KPHO) Marketing Department is in search of a bold, creative Videographer/Editor with exceptional videography, lighting, and editing skills.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Feb 24, 2023
- The Videographer/Editor will be the ultimate content creator who can shoot and edit materials for broadcast, digital, social media and streaming platforms for Arizona's Family Your Life Arizona Lifestyle show (writing skills would be a plus.)
- You will be working with the Client Creative Manager, also you will be working daily with producer and Anchor/Hosts for the Your Life Arizona Lifestyle Show.
- The Videographer/Editor will execute the shooting and editing of segments for the Your Life Arizona Lifestyle Show for media platforms; on-air, digital, and social.
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team-oriented and have a positive can-do attitude that is always willing to learn new skills.
*** Please note, the primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the information listed above ***
• Excellent communication skills and experience with video pre and postproduction.
• Enjoy shooting run-and-gun docu-style footage one day and big budget studio promotions the next.
• Skilled in the Adobe Suite with solid knowledge of Premiere and After Effects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or another related field. • Must provide creative reel demonstrating knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After
• Effects and cinematography. Experience writing for creative copy would be a plus.
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, and station call letters, or click on "apply now", and upload your cover letter, resume, and references (include a demo reel of work)