Oversee and assume responsibility for station video production activities, including special projects, special programs, and features.
Greater St. Louis Area
May 10, 2022
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute appropriate video and audio content for clients, sales, programming and promotions.
- Coordinate, oversee, and assume responsibility for all video production activities, including special projects, special programs and features.
- Prepare, shoot and edit high quality video projects with appealing/entertaining appropriate content that is error free and within the format designated by the platform.
- Ability to deliver short segments of video photography for assigned productions and projects.
- Maintain current production field equipment, and advise on servicing of existing equipment and equipment needed to perform. Stay current on new available equipment in the video photography industry.
- Offer ideas, suggestions and other concepts for digital media video activities that are innovative and creative.
- Production of video in a timely manner, consistent with either the company’s or the client’s brand, as well as FCC policies and procedures.
- Interface effectively with digital team, sales, on-air talent, promotions, and programming departments to fulfill needs.
- Assist with and participate in special promotions and community service programs sponsored by the company and brands.
- Research new ways to meet needs.
- Provides recommendations to Social Media Managers, Digital Strategists and Sales.
- Build good working relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors and the public.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the company.
- Report to work on time and works established schedule/hours.
- Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Works on other projects as assigned.
- Attend and participate meetings as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- Safely drive station vehicles (if applicable) to and from station events and/or off-site projects. Obey traffic laws.
- Three (3) years’ experience operating video cameras and editing equipment. Ability to record, edit and execute segments for company and client’s digital brands.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition on a MAC.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Familiar with wireless and wired audio recording and editing.
- Ability to produce video content in a timely manner, consistent with FCC policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Experience working as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Will follow direction but will take initiative when needed.
- Ability to work on short deadlines and in pressure situations as well as in the evening and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked).
- Because this position will be on site at events where the business partner requires proof of vaccine, verification of vaccine status or a negative test may be required.
Sits or stands for extended periods of. Ability to hear clearly. Manual dexterity to manipulate computer keys and other controls as well as other office equipment. Must have good vision and hearing and be able to discern video and sound on many platforms. Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Able to drive own vehicle for the purpose of meeting clients and attending events. Requires the ability to think creatively and tactically and to articulate.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST PROVIDE LINK TO EXAMPLES OF WORK IN RESUME