SCAD Atlanta seeks an experienced videographer to be responsible for shooting and maintaining high-quality video content, lighting, and audio equipment, as well as naming and transferring media for the video production team.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 03, 2022
In this full-time role, you will work in both field and in-studio productions as an individual contributor and as part of a team led by the visual media director and chief videographer. You will work with your team to ensure SCAD’s video content remains at the level expected from a leader in art and design, adhere to a production schedule, and perform scheduled maintenance on all production equipment. You will contribute ideas or suggestions about proposals to change production presentation or content, generate ideas for productions, and maintain your contemporary creative and technical skill. Among other duties, you will also collaborate with work-study students and attend staff meetings on the production schedule, policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and approaches each project with professionalism, enthusiasm, and creativity. Strong working knowledge of the latest shooting styles, techniques, and equipment is essential, as is experience with branded content.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Professional experience in lighting and shooting video, organizing large multi-camera studio and field productions, and recording high quality audio
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally with limited notice as needed
- Ability to work outside office hours, including weekends and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
Day, Evening, Overnight