CUMULUS MEDIA | SAN FRANCISCO is hiring a full time Video Specialist. This position will have a strong emphasis on both creating host driven livestream videos and sports content (Giants, 49ers and Warriors) for KNBR.
Live Event / On Location Services
San Francisco Bay Area
Jun 23, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | SAN FRANCISCO is hiring a full time Video Specialist. This position will have a strong emphasis on both creating host driven livestream videos and sports content (Giants, 49ers and Warriors) for KNBR. As a member of the San Francisco Cumulus digital team, the video specialist will be responsible for producing lifestyle-relevant video content and using social platforms to engage our audiences and drive traffic to our digital properties.
The Video Specialist position is a full time, digital position. This position will be responsible for shooting video on DSLR and HD widescreen cameras while capturing clean audio and editing on Adobe Premiere. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Create rich-media forward content around premium sports partnerships
- Produce videos for both station programming and client initiatives
- Employ proper news judgment to adequately provide coverage of Bay Area sports teams, local news and music events
- Utilize social media, website and station-owned properties to reach and engage our audiences
- Offer solutions that help advance department goals
- Must have at least three years of professional experience creating video driven content within media (sports media and/or news/entertainment media is a plus)
- Livestream video understanding
- Must be able to adapt and/or change styles to a wide variety of brands, including college and pro team sports, rock music, and current events
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Photoshop
- Must be organized, detail oriented and take initiative of video projects and the growing rich media landscape in a deadline driven environment
- We’re looking for someone who can understand how different kinds of content can be combined to grow a consistent, returning audience
- Flexibility to be available on an as-needed basis for video shoots and edit sessions as they arise
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and work on projects collaboratively
An expected salary in the range of $45,000 - $55,000