Salem Media Group has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Video Production Assistant in Glendale, CA.
The Video Production Assistant is responsible for assisting in the production of live and pre-recorded show content for Salem News Channel. This involves filling control room roles as needed including switching video of live shows via a Ross Graphite switcher, finding and playing back video clips, setting up skype guests, framing camera shots, and controlling graphics. This position will also be responsible for assisting in the studio whenever necessary, including miking guests, moving cameras, adjusting lights, and changing seating positions. Other duties may be assigned by the Studio Manager or Video Production Manager.
- Experience switching video for live shows
- Exposure to a video control room environment
- Familiar with operating simple robotic camera systems
- Ability to start and end live streams, and troubleshoot if necessary
- Has a creative eye for framing shots and contributing to a show creatively
- Works well with a team
- Willing to learn new skills on the job
- Able to take direction and instruction well