The Video producer will work with a variety of package producers to generate exciting packaged and live segment material. He/she will be proficient in screening media for the best visual elements as well as editorial sound bites, conducting interviews, and assisting in writing package scripts.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Feb 18, 2022
He/She will assist in all visual aspects of newsgathering/packaging producing and execution with an emphasis on the visual -- video and graphics.
The Video Producer is the primary control room point of contact for package producers and associate producers as they funnel material on-air. He/She assists in research, compilation, production, and editing of pieces and segments and may be called upon to field produce and/or interview guests for packaged segments. May involve working early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends as the news cycle and deadlines require.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of production experience in the news television industry.
- Must have strong news judgment as well as written, verbal, interpersonal communication, research, and production skills.
- Needs strong writing skills, eventually may be called upon to independently write television scripts.
- He/she should have standard knowledge of show production.
- This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands