Come join the IMDb Originals team as a Video Producer to lend your creativity and skill to a wide-range of ambitious initiatives for die-hard movie and TV fans.
Key job responsibilities
* Ideate, write and execute both new and existing Originals, including cast interviews, explainers and Social and live formats.
* Contribute to longer term strategic planning to grow the audience on IMDb and across Social
* Use analytics to improve engagement of our video and audio storytelling
* Produce both on-set and virtually with both IMDb internal talent and entertainment celebrities.
* Own production prep including research and location scouts.
* Manage video and audio post-production processes and static graphic asset creation
* Upload videos, create and maintain title pages and video cataloging on and off the site
* Source music and creative assets for videos and event coverage
* Manage video budgets and 3P partners-- onboarding new vendors, opening PO’s, tracking invoices
A day in the life
A typical day in the life of an IMDb Originals producer could include producing an episode of our weekly podcast, IMDb is Obsessed, followed by a long-term planning meeting for our tentpole event coverage calendar (which includes Sundance Film Festival, San Diego Comic Con and The Academy Awards) and then heading to a screening to catch the new Marvel movie prior to release to help prep for an interview with the A-list cast the next morning.
About the team
IMDb Originals is an award-winning creative team known for talent-driven and explainer video and audio series including IMDb is Obsessed, Best Interview Ever, How Well Do You Know Your IMDb Page?, the IMDb Parents Guide and IMDbrief. IMDb Originals mission is to help fans decide what to watch while giving them even more reasons to love the shows, movies and stars they already obsess over.
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders
· Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
· Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
· 3+ years of creative services experience
* 3+ years entertainment video production and coordinating experience, including significant digital and social storytelling experience.
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results
* Familiarity with post-production workflows and editing software
* The ability to learn and adapt quickly to different interfaces including content management systems
* Efficient in analytics tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent written and oral business communication and time management skills
* Passion and subject matter expertise for all things movies and TV
* Experience working closely with editing teams to craft graphics, video and audio storytelling, including familiarity with programs including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other Adobe Creative programs
* Interest or experience in on-camera hosting / podcasting