Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, the Video Editor/ Producer will spearhead and own the vision for the brand’s video content by creating and producing high quality films for our website, social media platforms and other various media channels.
Jul 01, 2021
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, the Video Editor/ Producer will be responsible for:
- Storyboard, concept and create video assets focused on product, lifestyle, brand awareness, education, social media content, how-to's, commercials and short narrative documentaries and profiles
- Direct and produce small scale video content
- Manage and collaborate with outside vendors, agencies, or video crews when larger scoped projects occur
- Collaborate with creative and brand teams to ensure project expectations are aligned and met
- Ensure all assets are aligned with the brand's visual aesthetic and world, tone of voice, style, and personality
Qualifications for the Video Editor/ Producer:
- 5+ years of experience producing and editing video for social media, editorial and (TV Ads a plus) with the ability to edit short and long form content
- Proficient in operating production and video editing software and equipment (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Adobe After Effects)
- Experienced in all aspects of video post-production including editing, sound editing, color grading, finding/pairing music, basic motion design, and asset delivery
- On the pulse of social media trends
- Has the ability to iterate based on data
This role will need to be onsite in the NJ office but has the flexibility to work from home or the NYC office as needed.