Hulu’s Marketing Department is seeking a Video Editor to focus on content trailers, promos, digital out-of-home media and other out of the box campaign assets. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 31, 2023
Hulu’s Marketing Department is seeking a Video Editor to focus on content trailers, promos, digital out-of-home media and other out of the box campaign assets. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. Do you bring a wealth of experience editing? Do you love diving into a sea of footage and crafting that into compelling short story? If you’re part imaginative storyteller, part lightning-fast editor, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we’d love you to join our team!
- Work collaboratively with producers, designers, and assistant editors to create innovative, compelling creative
- Edit original and existing material into promos, trailers, ads, and short form content
- Update existing video assets
- Clip, transcode and organize TV and film content for a variety of promotional purposes
- Interface with internal and external clients
- Media management, asset organization and file delivery
- Expected to own all editorial aspects of video projects, in close collaboration with producers, creative leads and stakeholders
- Trusted to give authoritative answers for feature areas up to project stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years professional editing experience in entertainment marketing promos and short form content
- Editor experience in Premiere CC
- Experience with short-form promo and trailer storyteller
- Experienced music editor and sound designer that understand emotional power and structure of music
- Technically proficient in all video codecs and formats and the ability to transcode between them
- Proficient in Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Passionate storyteller and media creator
- Resourceful and solution-oriented with great communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with internal and external partners
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $112,100 to $150,200 per year.