We are looking to hire a talented and experienced video editor to join our studio operation team.
Houston, Texas Area
Aug 08, 2022
The video editor will be responsible for selecting and assembling video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating a finished broadcast-worthy project to promote the company’s products, services and programming.
The video editor should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques and be able to visualize marketing concepts and manage multiple high-profile projects according to a strict time schedule.
- Partners with cross functional teams (marketing, creative and production) to determine production vision
- Selects, assembles, compiles and sequences film/video footage applying creative vision while using modern editing techniques
- Inserts dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects
- Creates a final cut for multiple media platforms
- Continuously discovers and implements new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premier, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Creative and artistic skills with ability to produce works that connect with diverse audiences
- Ability to deliver superior work project under aggressive project timelines
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
- 3+ years video editing experience in a commercial setting (production house, agency etc.)
- High school diploma (or GED) or higher