WWL-TV Channel 4: Must be a self-starter who can edit quickly, accurately and creatively. Individual will edit videotape for TV newscasts, digital content for the web, special programs and segments as assigned.
Greater New Orleans Area
Aug 17, 2022
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as a video editor in a television newsroom.
- Must possess good news judgment and be familiar with technical operations of fast-paced newsroom.
- Experience with Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro or AfterEffects a plus.
- Editing for newscasts
- Rolling on feeds
- Tuning in liveshots, etc
- Editing, filing and posting a variety of video elements including voice-overs, packages, high-end animations and bumpers
- Encode video for web and mobile distribution
- Ability to operate non-linear edit systems, experience with Edius is a plus
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well/as a team player with news team and staff at all times
- Ability to multi-task, handling editing assignments and capturing feeds and FTP material from multiple TEGNA stations, while constantly monitoring quality control
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.