You will be the responsible for the volume and quality of videos produced. Working collaboratively with both agency partners and brand team to produce a broad range of video projects will be a key requirement.
Greater Chicago Area
- Film and edit commercials, vignettes, interviews, events, and social content
- Conceptualize and develop creative content to serve objectives set forth in monthly content calendars and creative briefs
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders on video, audio, and motion graphic production - including conception, storyboarding, planning, shooting, lighting, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos, and digital asset management.
- Contribute to creative solutions, production scheduling, location selection, crew coordination, and final delivery.
- Ensure creative assets adhere to brand guidelines and voice.
- Keep an eye toward competitive work and ensure the brand stays ahead and pushes boundaries.
- Must have a solid understanding of cinematography, pre-production, media management, and post-production. Technical Requirements: Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- 3 Years minimum experience would be ideal
- BS degree in film studies, motion graphics animation, or related field.
- Strong creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Ability to explain and present creative ideas to internals (marketing) and external (agencies, vendors)
- Flexibility with travel.
- Basic understanding of social media channels.
- Experience working with, or in, advertising agencies is a plus.