Locked On is seeking an experienced Director/TD working 30 to 40 hours per week. You will be directing 3 to 5 video sports podcasts per day.
You will be working directly which each show’s producer and directing the graphic elements of the broadcast. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech, team environment, we want to hear from you.
- Streaming video technical director responsible for dynamically switching graphics, cameras and other video sources, as well as mix audio for live and taped shows
- Video Director who can create graphics from pre-built templates that will be used in the broadcast
- Video director who has a feel for the flow of live sports broadcasting, great shot composition, and how to react as a show progresses.
- Must be able to work our tentpole major broadcasts such as NFL Draft, NBA Trade Deadline, etc.
- Working knowledge of video switchers, ideally vMix, non-linear editing, preferably Adobe Creative Cloud, automated video playout systems, PTZ cameras, and template-based graphic systems.
- Must be capable of creating high quality production elements, both creatively and technically.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize needs simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.