The University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Oversee all aspects of video and editing needs for women’s basketball.
Lincoln, Nebraska Area
Jul 31, 2023
- Oversee all aspects of video and editing needs for women’s basketball.
- Cut and edit video of opponents, games, daily practice, and individual skill sessions as needed by the coaching staff.
- Oversee all technical needs for women’s basketball including, but not limited to, computers, projectors, televisions, software systems, etc.
- Coordinate and plan content for social and digital media, including community outreach and recruiting efforts.
- Keep up with latest trends in all social and digital media platforms.
- Assist with on-court development of student-athletes in skill sessions and daily practice sessions.
- Assist coaching staff with daily practice planning, game strategies, and in-game coaching adjustments.
- The selected candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Requires irregular hours during the season, including travel to all games and participation in on-campus recruiting visits.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years relevant basketball experience.
- Video editing, social media and computer experience.
- Extensive basketball knowledge.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photo Shop and Adobe InDesign.
- Working knowledge with Sports Code/iCoda editing system and Synergy.
Applicant review begins August 14.
Posted Salary $55,000/yr. minimum