The VFX Producer partners with the VFX Supervisor to lead the crew in fulfilling the Director’s vision; focusing on managing the budget and schedule, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
Jan 04, 2023
We are looking for a VFX Producer who reflects the production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
What You'll do
- Partner with key creatives to develop the approach for creating the effects work and provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule.
- Principal project contact for tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes.
- Create, organize, and maintain the overall project schedule.
- Manage the production team.
- Evaluate the project budget and work scope with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent, and accurate financial reporting.
- Maintain the project crew sheet, collaborating with the talent team to ensure the project is appropriately crewed.
- Collaborate with the talent management team and studio production managers, with a focus on covering the project resource needs and balancing the overall capacity of the studio resources.
- Lead a positive team environment, ensuring a collaborative and respectful work environment for your artists and production teams.
What we’re looking for
- A positive, proactive and collaborative VFX Producer who has a proven track record delivering VFX projects.
- You probably have 10 or more years experience in VFX Production in all roles, including VFX Producer credits on complex high end projects.
- Highly organized, calm and with solid intuition around project strategy and client management.
- You care about building a collaborative and respectful team dynamic and lead by example in all of your relationships with client, supervisors and colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Art or Communications or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.