FuseFX is seeking an experienced and talented VFX Producer with a background in television and/or feature film VFX to join our creative team.
He/she will understand and anticipate client patterns regarding communication and potentially difficult situations over the course of a project. The VFX Producer is also expected to guide clients and employees when necessary; this is particularly relevant with the communication of pertinent information. This role partners with the VFX Supervisor in order to ensure that things move efficiently within the studio.
FuseFX is an award-winning Visual Effects Studio providing visual effects services for episodic television, feature films, commercials, virtual and VR productions. Founded in 2006, the company employs 500+ personnel across seven studio locations: our flagship office in Los Angeles, CA, New York City, Vancouver, BC., and Atlanta. Our offices in Montreal, Toronto, and Bogota, is serviced by FOLKS VFX. Folks joined the FuseFX family of brands in 2020.
· Read scripts, create breakdowns and budgets by partnering with Supervisors and Leads
· Interact with clients, attend concept, production & VFX meetings
· Manage resources scheduling and hour tracking
· Schedule internal shot reviews and distribute the notes to the artists
· Facilitate delivery of approved shots to clients
· Receive client notes, organize them in the database, and relay the information to artists and leads
· Possesses strong technical skills and understanding of the visual effects process
· Provides valuable input on keeping projects on or under budget based on experience, current situations, and future trends
· Communicate job statuses clearly and concisely with upper management
Traits of a successful FuseFX VFX Producer:
· 3+ years of experience producing visual effects for television
· Filemaker Pro proficiency
· Copes effectively with tight production schedule deadlines while executing all necessary tasks
· Excellent problem solving skills and detailed orientated
· Positive attitude
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,137.00 - $111,718.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com