We are seeking a UX Designer to craft beautiful, smart, and customer-focused digital and brand experiences for IMDb.
Greater Seattle Area
As a member of the IMDb Creative Studio team, you will advocate for and execute against design excellence both internally and with advertising partners. You're driven to design brand stories that connect with customers and take delight in building experiences for our advertising customer. You are both imaginative and pragmatic, and are not afraid to reimagine existing elements to provide customers with the most delightful experiences.
A day in the life:
- · Design beautiful, useful, and desirable internal and external advertising experiences.
- · Create user-centered designs by considering analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- · Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- · Extract complex concepts and quickly turn around high-fidelity mockups reflecting a range of options
- · Work with campaign and product managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design
- · Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- · Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences
- · Write effectively to communicate design rationales and customer benefits
- · 2+ years of design experience
- · An available online portfolio
· Experience with a variety of design and motion tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, After Effects and InVision.
- · Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to developing initial concepts
- · Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- · Understanding of the advertising design space and standard iAB units
- · Experience with research with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating customer-centered design solutions
- · Experience in designing cross-platform experiences
- · Proficiency in presenting design work to UX and Product teams for review and feedback
- · Additional design skills in related fields, including art direction, motion design, and prototyping