The NBCUniversal Internship Program allows students to unlock their potential by contributing to significant projects in meaningful ways that matter.
The NBCUniversal Internship Program allows students to unlock their potential by contributing to significant projects in meaningful ways that matter. To thrive as an NBCU intern, you are ready to bring your passion for media, entertainment, and technology and your desire to learn daily.
Your professional development is important to us. NBCU interns receive career prep, leadership exposure, connection to other interns, networking, and all the fun you can imagine.
Internship opportunities available will either be hybrid, in-person (requiring an intern to work from Telemundo Center, Miami, FL 3 days per week) based on the location mentioned, or virtual, depending on business needs.
- Paid company holidays for full-time interns.
- Robust networking, learning, and development opportunities for all in-person or virtual interns.
- Development workshops focused on professional growth.
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
- Must be working from within the United States during all hours worked.
- Students with a class standing of junior or above are preferred.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong interest in the media industry.
- Commitment to building an inclusive work environment.
- Previous internship experience and on-campus involvement.
- Strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of current affairs.
- Technical Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Desired majors: Digital/New Media Studies, Communications, Graphic Design, Animation.
The internship hourly rate for undergrad students is $16.50 and $25.00 for MBA or master's degree.