Manage all information related to campaign for films; including strategy decks, scripts, promotional partnership material, etc.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 09, 2023
- Track and organize the high volume of all incoming and outgoing material in an urgent and effective way
- Partner with vendors and internal teams to coordinate delivery of materials
- Serve as traffic coordinator for all inbound requests coming from Marketing and other LOB/segments within the company
- Actively manage calendar and provide meeting prep for both Executive and Manager
- Manage all information related to campaign for films; including strategy decks, scripts, promotional partnership material, etc.
- When required, oversee transfers of sensitive and confidential material, enforcing security protocols when necessary
- Primary contact for all incoming phone calls and communications
- Preparation of all business related expenses using SAP travel proxy role ensuring expense reports are completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Order supplies/materials and process invoices uploads using casual buyer job role in SAP.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Respond to tasks given with urgency, in both day-to-day and high pressure situations
- Represent team in a cordial, professional manner when working with other offices, executives, and filmmakers, as well as business unit contacts and external partners
- Detail oriented and organized in thinking and execution to maintain efficient office, files, database, and information.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Effectively problem solve using resources available, exercising good judgement and discretion
- Proven proficiency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing, etc. Excellent typing and spelling skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring. Technologically savvy.
- Ability to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank and worldwide.
- Ability to work overtime when special projects arise.
Solid understanding with SAP system.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $56,000 - $64,130 per year.