The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is searching for a dynamic and creative Production Assistant.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 01, 2023
- Working directly with the Production Department, the right candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Will also assist with the Field Team, Script Department, Control Room, Rights & Clearances, and Reception.
- Must be able to support various shoots, escorting talent through testing, wardrobe, hair & makeup, rehearsal, and performances.
- Prior experience driving a 15-passenger van or cargo van is a plus for field shoot purposes.
- Other tasks include but are not limited to office administration & office maintenance, helping with crew catering, log maintenance, and intern mentorship.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in television
- Valid Driver’s License
- Detail-oriented, able to communicate well with all departments
- Must be fully vaccinated to work on-site. (To be considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.)
COMPENSATION: $1050 / Weekly