The Late Show Apprentice Program is seeking apprentices for Season 9 of The Late Show.
The Late Show Apprentice Program is seeking apprentices for Season 9 of The Late Show. This is a program designed to develop high-potential individuals with a passion for late-night comedy and foster a pipeline of diverse talent for future roles within The Late Show. Program participants rotate through different job assignments within The Late Show in a structured process that provides them with valuable opportunities to learn production from inside a fun and dynamic late-night talk show. This is much more than a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business!
The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor’s degree, at least two years of working experience, and are interested in production. Apprentices have the opportunity to rotate among various departments including Research, Production, Digital, and Talent.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work in the show’s offices in New York, NY.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience. Related experience/internships are a plus.
- Proven passion for late-night comedy.
- 21 years or older.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of TV production.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
The weekly pay for this position is $1,050.