This temporary position will assist the Marketing department from August to November of 2022. The applicant should have writing and editing experience, preferably working with a news organization.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
San Antonio, Texas Area
Jul 22, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Nov 30, 2022
- The temporary producer will gather information from news to create topical promotion for the station's 5, 6 and 10pm newscasts.
- Working Monday - Friday from Noon - 9pm, this producer will write in-show topical messages for the 5 and 6pm newscasts.
- They will write and edit topical promos for the 10pm newscast, deliver spots to master control without issue and assist the marketing department with other marketing needs, as assigned.
- Adobe Premiere editing experience is a must.
- Ability to distill news stories into compelling marketing messages.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with limited supervision when necessary. Tight deadlines are part of the daily routine - and this person should work well under pressure.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.