House Beautiful is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Video Producer based in Atlanta, GA to oversee the production of our home renovation series Blank Slate.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jul 13, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Oct 14, 2022
The series follows designers as they take over a room in a newly renovated home and, using some of the best house products out there, give it a complete makeover.
The project will span three months (approx. mid-July to mid-Oct). The work load varies according to the week but will average to 25 hours/week.
Experience producing for a home reno show is a major plus (but not required).
This position will be remote except for shoot days and pre-shoot visits to the set. Proof of vaccination is required. For on-set days, masks are required at all times.
- Overseeing pre-production, production, and post-production of the 8-episode series
- Determining each episodes structure while incorporating each designer’s vision
- Budgeting each episode, hiring freelance production crew, sourcing equipment
- Keeping the shoots organized and smooth by creating schedules, call sheets, and leading prep meetings
- Maintaining clear and concise communication between all individuals/teams involved, including designers, builders, vendors, the host, and more
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise on set, with a positive attitude
- Scripting/story producing each episode
- A producer with 5+ years’ experience creating videos for a major digital editorial brand.
- A people person with a natural talent for making people feel prepared and at ease.
- A meticulously organized and confident worker who is as comfortable running budgets as they are overseeing shoots.
- A humble team player who is excited to collaborate with multiple teams to get the job done.
- A person who’s comfortable directing talent and guiding them through their tasks on set.
- A person obsessed with quality storytelling and home design.
- Able to work quickly and pivot nimbly.
- Experience producing for a home reno show is a major plus (but not required).
**This position will be remote except for shoot days and pre-shoot visits to the set. Proof of vaccination is required. For on-set days, masks are required at all times.