Reporting to the Manager, Digital Platform Publishing, the Digital Platform Producer assists with the publishing, programming and curation of the front-end user experience of AMC Networks’ websites and apps for AMC+ and other targeted SVOD services.
Greater New York City Area
Mar 25, 2022
S/he works against a publishing calendar to enter images, metadata and content license windows into a content management system that supports multiple platforms. S/he also will assist with the curation and layout across various brands, building pages and content collections as well implementing promotional editorial copy to best represent the content offering.
- Working against a content schedule, builds pages for films and series as necessary in a content management system, including entering the correct metadata, imagery and license windows.
- Maintains and curates the websites and app home screens – writing headlines and copy and making daily editorial updates to layouts – to feature and highlight current content offerings.
- Follows best practices and style guides for copy, headlines and image selection on digital platforms.
- QAs, troubleshoots and solutions along with engineering and product teams to resolve issues with content and CMS.
- Create and update editorial content collections based on curation strategy.
- 2 years experience building/producing websites and digital experiences
- Experience and familiarity working with a CMS and other digital publishing tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Passion for the entertainment industry and strong understanding of the streaming content landscape
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills