We’re looking for a Design Coordinator who can solve complex design and communication challenges for our entire suite of digital products.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 23, 2022
We’re looking for someone who can not only design a beautiful, elegant experience, but one that functions seamlessly for the customer. Executing this successfully will not only make our customers happy, but also our internal stakeholders.
The AMC Networks digital portfolio currently includes:
- Ad-supported streaming for AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV, and WE tv apps
- Ad-free On Demand streaming for Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited, and AllBlk apps
- Ad-free premium streaming bundle with AMC+, available on our B2B partner platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
- You love human psychology in all its intricacies and how product design can please even the most finicky minds.
- You love entertainment, and you believe that design and technology will transform the way people are entertained.
- You love how consumer feedback, data, and analytics can lead your team to innovation.
- And you have fun doing it, because at the end of the day, you’re a fan too.
- Review in-market AMCN streaming products across all platforms and ensure quality of the design and UX. Manage design team documentation (brand identities, fonts, icons, component library)
- Coordinate design needs across various DXP supported areas.
- Provide updated designs in Figma.
- Work closely with Product Leads and Developers to align on design solutions and launch updates. Support other designers by gathering key art and extending designs across various platforms.
- Create UX Copy decks and help write UX copy where needed Support team branding initiatives
- Experience in graphic design, UX/UI or other related field
- Knowledge of design software (Adobe, Sketch and/or Figma)
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team
- Experience in designing apps for TV, video streaming and/or interactive gaming a plus