The Talent Coordinator position is a key role in our New York studios, responsible for managing logistics and acting as the primary point of contact for in-studio on-air talent on a variety of programs, including Inside College Football, Inside College Basketball, This Week in SEC Football, NFL Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show, We Need to Talk, and various other programming!
Greater New York City Area
May 30, 2023
The Talent Coordinator position is a key role in our New York studios, responsible for managing logistics and acting as the primary point of contact for in-studio on-air talent on a variety of programs, including Inside College Football, Inside College Basketball, This Week in SEC Football, NFL Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show, We Need to Talk, and various other programming! This role will cultivate strong relationships with our talent and serve as a liaison between them and our production and operations teams, attending to any talent needs that arise leading up to, during and after a show's taping. The Talent Coordinator must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is a Freelance position eligible for Over Time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrange air/ground transportation for and accommodations for CBSSN Studio talent and senior members of the group as well as communicating these details to talent, production and operations
- Maintain internal spreadsheets to track logistical costs and details to adhere to budgetary guidelines
- Sustain a relationship with hotel sales teams while being the main point of contact to secure lodging for our talent
- Track days worked of specific talent in order to meet contractual obligations
- Help build positive relationships within our team and external parties
- Act as the main presence of the talent group in studio on heavy days; primary point of contact for talent, high profile guests and agents while in studio
- Cultivate relationships with talent and producers while offering feedback and serving as a liaison between the two
- Contribute to weekly talent group meetings and provide weekly updates
- Provide production and operations timely updates in regard to talent while in studio
- Pull clips weekly from shows/events to aid talent evaluation & share them with talent
- Think creatively in terms of conceptualizing new ideas in regards to expanded programming as well as how to improve our productivity, efficiency and fiscal responsibility as a department
- Support the Department Head in locating, flushing out & development of new technology that will help enhance our on air program and talent
- Attend site surveys to test new technology as well as CBS & CBSSN events to see new technology through including providing reports on findings
- Participate in bi-weekly New Technology meetings
- Work with outside wardrobe vendors to help manage and distribute Talent Wardrobe each season
- Working with the development team to be a primary contact for our internal Salesforce system and database
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Superior Organization Skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Motivated Self Starter
- Problem-solving skills
An interest/passion for Sports & Sports Television
Hiring Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 50,000.00.