Answer high volume phone calls and emails, schedule meetings, sort mail and prepare daily press clippings for Producers.
Greater New York City Area
Dec 01, 2022
- Answer high volume phone calls and emails, schedule meetings, sort mail and prepare daily press clippings for Producers.
- Coordinate travel and accommodations for Talent Producers.
- Provide support for the talent department.
- Track celebrity talent releases for film, tv, music, Broadway, etc.
- Monitor music trends and attend concerts and shows.
- Create and distribute trend lists of upcoming talent.
- Assist with booking talent travel and accommodations for talent and show guests.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1-year professional film or television network experience.
- Must be proficient on Mac.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Ability to work in a past paced environment, multi-task and be agreeable to changes.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in order to complete tasks.
- Knowledge and interest in pop culture is a plus.
- Proficiency on Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
- This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Weekly salary range: $1,112.93 - $1,370.14