QVC are looking for a Team Leader for their Live TV Graphics Team.
This is an exciting, permanent role based on-site in Chiswick with a well-established, people-focused live studio, where no two days are ever the same.
What You Will Do As a Supervisor, Graphic & Playout Operators
- Manage a team of 9 graphics operators
- Work alongside operational broadcast managers
- Set clear direction to your team Communicate strategies and set graphics playout expectations
- Observe output and review performance Improve workflow and processes
- Liaise with Scheduling, Merchandising, Planning and Production departments
- Work close with IT Engineering team to develop enhances in graphic playout software
- Work alongside Graphic Design to improve graphics and storytelling
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong and confident leader
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing team members
- Highly computer competent (A good understanding of Viz and Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential)
- Flexible in working hours and shift patterns (although primarily a Monday to Friday role, some weekend work may be necessary)
- A good understanding and interest of brands, storytelling and customer experience
- Able to bring forward new ideas and represent the voice of the graphics team holidays.
- As Supervisor, you will lead the Graphics & Playout Operators (GPOs) and be accountable for their performance and development through sustained review of their output.
- You will work closely with other Broadcast Operations leaders, as well as team members from Planning, Merchandising, Digital Store and more.
Working on site, you will follow a flexible shift pattern that may involve working on shows in the live control room weekdays, evenings or weekends. You will be expected to nurture and develop talent internally and externally to ensure all shifts can be covered.
By engaging and motivating your team, you will deliver a consistent customer experience that meets the strategic needs of the business. You will set direction, create a culture of forward-focused preparation and provide metrics on graphic playout versus expectations.
In this role, you will be:
- A natural, dynamic leader who is an effective motivator of people.
- You will have a good eye for graphics, be well-organised and able to communication effectively on multiple levels.
- You will be able to produce reports and use metrics to develop and nurture a strong, talented team.
To be truly great in this role you will have:
- Strong leadership qualities
- A natural ability to motivate and develop talent
- Excellent organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for driven, dynamic and natural leader who is looking for their first step into a Supervisor role and wants to help us define the future here at QVC