The Supervising Producer will help lead and manage the 360-degree creative campaigns for Peacock’s scripted content.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
May 10, 2023
The Supervising Producer will help lead and manage the 360-degree creative campaigns for Peacock’s scripted content. The Supervising Producer will report to the VP of Creative and will oversee internal writers, producers, editors and creative production assistants as well as external vendors/agencies tasked with developing and executing creative marketing projects and campaigns. This position will be responsible for providing creative feedback, guidance and direction on a high volume of work that effectively creates demand and desire for our content. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that showcases their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, industry-leading creative chops and most importantly: passion of Unscripted content.
- Leading the creative development and production of all aspects of various scripted series.
- Provide video creative + editorial feedback and guidance to internal creatives and external agencies on a high volume of work
- Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content including concept decks, graphics, logos, shoot decks, etc.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Social, Press, and other stakeholders on initiatives to achieve campaign goals, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms.
- Help develop creative strategies around Peacock scripted content to guide internal teams and external vendors.
- Screen scripted content in order to develop unique and best-in-class promo concepts and stunts.
- Collaborate with Vice President, Creative and internal/external creative teams to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts, as needed.
- Review relevant consumer data and insights and use that data to help ensure creative campaigns are maximally effective.
In addition to the above duties, responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative launch campaigns for Peacock Originals
- Collaborate (and own relationships, when needed) with outside agencies and production/editorial/graphics vendors for campaigns and promotional trailers, key art, promos, sizzles, and various video assets.
- Produce and edit promotional/creative video content for use on all platforms.
- Supervise VO recording and audio mix sessions
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop script ideas and concepts.
- Direct talent and Originals creative marketing shoots as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience writing, creating, producing and managing promotional/marketing content and campaigns.
- A strong leader, able to offer creative feedback and guidance to a team of writers, producers and editors.
- Entertainment, Digital Media and/or direct-to-consumer marketing/branding/creative experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on.
- Experience managing projects.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly.
- Passion for television and scripted content, as well as interest in all other creative categories.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A doer who can also delegate as needed.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and collaborative.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once the ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment.
Salary range: $125,000-$175,000 (bonus eligible).