Studio Technician I operates studio television cameras during live and taped productions, acts as floor director and teleprompter operator during live and taped productions and assists in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization), etc.
Audio / Music / Sound
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Denver Area
Sep 06, 2022
- Operation of various broadcast equipment including, but not limited to; studio television cameras during live and taped productions, teleprompter, character generators, graphics software, computers.
- Act as floor director during live and taped productions.
- Assist in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization, possibly lighting), etc.
- Assist as production grip on live and tape productions.
- Navigate internet (web) and post video and text to station website.
- Other duties as directed by the Production Manager.
Education & Experience/Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Two or four year college degree preferred.
- Previous television station experience necessary.
Skills & Abilities
- Live newscast production a plus.
- Non-linear editing experience required. Final Cut Pro experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of television station production operation equipment.
- Working knowledge of studio cameras, teleprompters and lighting.
- Must be reliable, dependable, possess a willingness to learn and be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Position involves much studio work and occasional field productions. May include standing for many hours, operating human lift equipment, climbing stairs and ladders, lifting, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Hourly: $18.59 - 20.60