The Studio Production Seasonal Assistant will play a valuable role on the Falcons Digital Team. This assignment will run from July 17, 2023 through the end of the Falcons 2023-24 regular or post-season, and will be located at the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Apr 27, 2023
Jul 17, 2023
The Studio Production Seasonal Assistant will play a valuable role on the Falcons Digital Team. This assignment will run from July 17, 2023 through the end of the Falcons 2023-24 regular or post-season, and will be located at the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia. Candidates must be able to contribute 40 hours per week and be available on nights, weekends and attendance at all home games.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Digital Media team for the 2023 season, the Studio Production Seasonal Assistant will assist in the control room-based workflows within the Falcons video team. This individual will work with the Falcons’ studio production team to create analysis and player-driven content for social properties, AtlantaFalcons.com, and other marketing initiatives; provide support on game days for home games at Mercedes Benz Stadium and remotely from Ticketmaster Studios during away games; prepare video assets for distribution to Atlanta Falcons broadcast partners (NFL Network & FOX 5); producer press conferences and interviews, create exclusive social media content; and additional responsibilities as required by the digital team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Broadcast News, Film, or related
- Possess a high level of interest in working in a fast-paced, sports-centered environment
- Must be passionate about video production and creating great content
- Must be a great teammate, eager to help others on the team
- Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience
- Must be able to show examples of past video production work
- Familiarity within control room workflows and equipment, including switchers, graphic machines, clip playback, audio mixers, studio cameras, teleprompters, and any other elements of live and live-to-tape productions
- Ability to work well with talent and communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Mac operating systems; general understanding of other Adobe Creative Cloud platforms
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills, maturity and professionalism
- Understanding of the evolving nature of social media