The Streaming Operations Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day operations for free ad supported television (FAST) channel scheduling by managing the flow of information between internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of programming assets to FAST vendors, as well as assist in the buildout of FAST playout schedules.
Greater New York City Area
Jun 23, 2023
The Streaming Operations Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day operations for free ad supported television (FAST) channel scheduling by managing the flow of information between internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of programming assets to FAST vendors, as well as assist in the buildout of FAST playout schedules. This person will be responsible for managing the operational logistics and communication across key streaming partners including Samsung, Roku and Pluto.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Provide primary product development and operations support to the GCS Scheduling and Broadcast Operation teams responsible for managing and maintaining program and playout schedules for streaming free ad supported television channels (FAST).
- Act as a liaison across teams to ensure scheduling requirements and timelines are met for A+E’s portfolio of FAST channels.
- Support manager with the daily operations for artwork, content fulfillment orders and metadata for A+E’s portfolio of FAST channels.
- Maintain and execute daily FAST Airtable trackers and reports capturing critical scheduling and delivery information.
- Monitor and troubleshoot daily FAST program and promo scheduling grids to guarantee final playout schedules are properly timed out.
- Serve as a main escalation contact for troubleshooting issues pertaining to FAST channel playout streams.
- Organize, track, and manage FAST channel stream escalation tickets with internal teams and vendors.
- Communicate FAST schedules and legal takedowns to vendors and partners as necessary.
- Play a critical role in implementing best operational practices across divisions in support of promo and short form scheduling within FAST channels.
- Fulfill requests for enhanced metadata and artwork to 3rd party vendors (Gracenote/TiVo) to power partners’ platform menus and search for A+E FAST channels.
- Support team in the implementation of new scheduling processes and/or systems for FAST channels, resulting in operational efficiencies and transparency across teams.
- Identify, develop, and implement best-in-class practices across teams, focused on improving customer experience of FAST channels and additional digital content licensing platforms.
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends. Support general business development efforts including industry research, due diligence, and creation of presentations.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
- The candidate will have a four-year college degree
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Airtable are strongly preferred
- A knowledge and passion for streaming television platforms
Hourly Pay Range: $27.47 - $35.25