Supported by departmental supervisors and the Production teams, the Storyboard Artist will work alongside and in collaboration with other artists and the Storyboard Supervisor to deliver frames, and preferably Storyboard Pro assemblies, to Editorial.
Jan 24, 2023
The role requires someone with a good creative eye to propose story developments, whilst being able to deliver frames in a time-efficient manner.
• Significant experience as a board artist on TV/Feature film work
• Familiarity with Storyboard Pro
• Keen desire and ability to communicate and collaborate with a supervisor / Director(s)
• Good understanding of character animation and strong acting translation skills
• Strong drafting and iteration skills
• A good understanding of the Animation and Layout processes and awareness of CG Animation pipeline and terminology
• Organised and a good multi-tasker
• Flexible and self-motivated
• Keen to learn new skills
• A good listener and communicator
• Good eye for detail
• Strong team player
• Problem solver