We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. We are looking for a Sr. Photographer to create authentic, evocative photographic content that illustrates the magic of the global Disney destination experience.
We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for a Sr. Photographer to create authentic, evocative photographic content that illustrates the magic of the global Disney destination experience. The Sr. Photographer will work with internal creatives in addition to external advertising agencies and production staff. You will handle sophisticated assignments and will be knowledgeable in all current photographic and social media trends, techniques, hardware, and software applications. You will be an encouraging leader on set and a positive role model to all members of the production.
The Sr. Photographer reports to the Sr Manager, Creative Photo.
You Will: (day to day)
On any given day, as a Sr. Photographer, you might:
- Create outstanding photo content for marketing campaigns, websites, social media, etc.
- Use various photographic techniques and lighting equipment to capture quality photographs.
- Collaborate with exciting DPEP partners such as Disney Parks, Resorts, Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney.
- Work closely with many of our advertising agencies.
- Collaborate with Yellow Shoes Art Directors to find creative solutions.
- Lead multi-discipline crews.
- Analyze captured photo content, create looks and present work to the teams involved.
You Will Have: (qualifications)
Here’s what you need to be successful at this job:
- A passion for the global Disney brand.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience with multiple image management hardware and software solutions.
- Have a working knowledge of Business Affairs and Legal.
- Experience working with Advertising/Marketing agency teams.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel globally.
It would be great if you also have:
- 8+ years of experience crafting consumer-focused photographic content with an emphasis on authentic, evocative lifestyle photography.
- Be proficient in architectural, food, and live show/event photography.
- A passion for current trends in photography and social media.
- Proficiency with different types of cameras, lighting, and post-production imaging systems.
- Manage multi-discipline crews
- Ability to exercise schedule and budget management skills
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
This position is located in Celebration, FL.