Reporting to the Director of Streaming Content, the Sr. Multimedia Editor is responsible for independently developing and creating rich, engaging video and graphic content for the QVC+/HSN+ Streaming Service, assuring this content is brand right and speaking to our ever-growing streaming audience.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Oct 06, 2023
Reporting to the Director of Streaming Content, the Sr. Multimedia Editor is responsible for independently developing and creating rich, engaging video and graphic content for the QVC+/HSN+ Streaming Service, assuring this content is brand right and speaking to our ever-growing streaming audience. The Streaming Multimedia Editor uses independent judgment and diverse skills to innovate, create, produce, and edit new and original video content.
The Sr. Multimedia Editor for Streaming will focus on Post Production Storytelling, Statics & Studio, Highlights & Sizzles, and Social Media & Audience Development. For each of these workstreams, the Streaming Multimedia Editor will be expected to be able to take a project from conception to completion on their own as well as work collaboratively with Streaming Multimedia Producers, Multimedia Technical Directors, and Streaming Content Producers. The Streaming Multimedia Editor will be expected to edit extensively while at times creating and incorporating high-level motion graphics into the final deliverables.
The Streaming Multimedia Editor works independently while using results-oriented approaches. They will be expected to seek out opportunities to create efficiencies and streamline processes, deliver on or ahead of schedule and constantly communicating the status and progress of each project.
What You Will Do
- Post Production Storytelling: Takes large amounts of footage from concerts, interviews, behind-the-scenes and more and create a cohesive, watchable series of stories, either independently or with a producer.
- Statics and Studio: Works on-hand for studio shoots when time allows, and is able to finalize or enhance our static series in edit to create timely deliverables. Also able to jump in to the studio roles such as lighting or shooting when necessary.
- Highlights and Sizzles: Stays abreast of all new and noteworthy content on QVC+/HSN+, making note and creating a library of highlights. Creates monthly highlight reels that share our big events and wins.
- Social Media and Audience Development: Maintains steady communication with our Marketing and Social partners, providing compelling clips and content on a regular basis.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Film and Video Design, Communications, or another relevant field..
- 5-7 years of multimedia editing experience
- Experience in social media creation for a national brand
- Experience working with top-level talent.
- Extensive knowledge of content distribution.
- Highly developed problem solving and relationship building skills.
- Ability to make oral and written presentations.
- Ability and confidence to present opinions and thoughts in a clear, unbiased manner.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment while achieving business results.
- Strong decision-making, time management & planning skills
- Collaborative team player
- Must have current resume and content reel and/or portfolio.