We are looking to hire a Sr. Animation Technician, Client Services for our Burbank location! Reporting to a Manager of Technical/Desktop Services, this person will provide the expertise required to maintain and support various IT systems, adhering to strategic department and company standards.
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and creating innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and on-going innovation where you can help “reinvent the broadcasting wheel” Paramount Tech has a role for you!
We are looking to hire a Sr. Animation Technician, Client Services for our Burbank location! Reporting to a Manager of Technical/Desktop Services, this person will provide the expertise required to maintain and support various IT systems, adhering to strategic department and company standards. You will also work cross-functionally with members of other IT groups in support of animation related projects and are expected to deliver a high level of customer service, advanced technical support for end user animation-related software and hardware, as well as network, server, Service Desk support, and telecommunications support as needed.
- Fixes user problems requiring a strong expertise in a Macintosh and Windows desktop environment, and a high-level understanding of inter-related technologies.
- Perform password resets for computer and voicemail applications.
- Monitors open Incidents daily to confirm that requests are being handled in a timely manner.
- Calls out incidents / service requests as appropriate.
- Can problem-solve most standard desktop (Mac and Windows computers) problems.
- Repairs PCs/peripherals following established procedures.
- Selects specifications for new desktop equipment based on user needs and configures as appropriate.
- Configures and installs new desktop hardware.
- Supports mobile devices and AV equipment, installing, troubleshooting, and supporting as needed.
- Documents problems and resolutions.
- Follows up with the customer to ensure that problems have been addressed successfully.
- Assist with Video Conferencing setup and troubleshooting in Conference rooms.
- Support mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android tablets)
- Installs desktop software, including upgrades.
- Support Cisco IP desk phones.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of various animation related software to include Adobe Creative Suite, Shotgun, Unity Pro, Maya and Cinesync.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suites, including Outlook Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2016\2019).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft OS (WIN7\win10\Win11) and MacOS (Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, and Ventura).
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, and other editorial software and workflows.
- Work Closely with department finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software.
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, excellent problem- solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Help Desk ticketing software (i.e. ServiceNow).
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (i.e., VPN, Citrix Client, Remote Desktop and wireless solutions).
- Strong knowledge providing hardware break fix for PC and MAC systems, laptops, Mobile devices, and printer hardware.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot new technologies as they emerge.
- Has a good understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure.
- Has a general understanding of the company’s products, services and business processes, and the ability to prioritize the criticality of a user area or application requiring support.
- Understands the technology organization and where to advance customer or operational problems.
- Can effectively choose from among many different procedures or approaches in order to implement a solution.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and Paramount employees, and colleagues. Diffuses problem situations effectively. Is always seen by customers as professional and helpful.
- Effectively probes customers to reveal the cause of a customer problem.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Hiring Salary Range: $77,000.00 - 77,000.00.