You will create videos for its various outputs and social channels to work very closely with various editorial teams.
London, United Kingdom
Jun 13, 2022
You will also be responsible for sourcing video around entertainment news of the day, creating informative video explainers and conceiving engaging original features for our audience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Create high quality editorial videos for Hearst’s varied brands and outputs by adding a new, compelling and highly shareable dimension through engaging visuals and carefully crafted text.
- Find stories and develop ideas across many verticals from entertainment for Cosmopolitan, to fashion for Harper’s Bazaar, to fitness for Men’s Health.
- Complement news stories with existing video, or creating bespoke assets
- Contribute to original output through versioning and occasional on-set assistance
- Review video performance and archive across various social media platforms to highlight best practice and opportunities
This opportunity is for someone passionate about creating as well as managing video across social media platforms and someone, who has an extensive knowledge of, and passion for entertainment, fashion and culture.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent video editing skills, preferably including graphics and animation
- Knowledge of Hearst’s brands and their coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills along with keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle tight deadline pressures well
- Comprehensive grasp of media law, particularly copyright