To produce and direct social video marketing executions for Disney+
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Oct 20, 2022
This will involve scripting, editing, directing voiceovers and shoots when required. Will be required to project manage and keep stakeholders informed on project progress from conception to completion.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
- Producing creative, innovative social video executions and content, under the supervision of the Senior AV Manager Disney+ EMEA. Working within the framework, allocated budget and timescale .
- Assisting with the creation of both original and repurposed creative campaigns, either at in house post production facility or via a creative agency.
- Being a key member of the team responsible for planning and implementing creative specifically suited to DTC.
- Working with the Social team, and other departments to produce creative assets that follow best creative practices, primarily on YouTube
- Ensuring compliance with Disney standards and practices and legal and financial procedures.
- Respecting the relevant brand style guides.
The Experience We Require From You
- Proven experience developing social video executions that have reached millions.
- Proven experience producing 360 Campaigns.
- Proven experience of all production techniques is essential – storyboarding, scripting, creating briefs, editing, DV camera work and directing V/O’s, Shoots and GFX.
- Proven experience/portfolio of social content.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced agency type environment.
- Creative writing skills.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Solid Knowledge of After Effects.
- Presentation skills.