We are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Specialist who loves all sports and social media, has knowledge of the sports betting landscape, is full of ideas, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment to lead social media and content strategy with the ideation, production, editing, and scheduling of content for our sports betting vertical.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Dec 01, 2022
This position will report to the Senior Director of Content & Social Media for sports. This role is for someone who can get things done. The main focus will be to contribute to populating our social feeds on a daily basis, help to manage our editorial calendar and engage with our audience.
What you will do:
- Create and publish daily content and maintains editorial calendar across sports social media platforms including updates, news, and brand narratives.
- With specific state strategies in mind, be able to create content and collaborate with hospitality social media team that has regional impact.
- Constantly ideate and pitch new ways to engage and share relevant content across social.
- Help manage the editorial calendar for digital platforms.
- Monitor sports and sports culture for trends, memes, and relevant conversations for Caesars Sportsbook to contribute to
- Build a deep understanding of brand development and positioning to inform content strategy.
- Create and edit social media graphics/templates independently as well as with other resources.
- Collaborate with content team to help serve both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other departments and other key players to produce and execute content.
- Complies with process and governance with the usage of enterprise social media publishing and analytics tools.
- Audit and maintain standards/guidelines on brand tone, voice, and curation content mix.
- Delivers work on or before deadline.
- Live cover events and create compelling content that tells a story. Must be able to do so using best practices on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Events may require travel.
- Must have a positive attitude and the flexibility to work with several departments and personalities at all levels of the organization.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in social media, preferably in sports, with an understanding of what content works best on each platform.
- Extensive passion and knowledge of sports and social media.
- An “always-on” mentality as the sports world is constant, with availability to work nights and weekends.
- Candidate should be self-motivated; detail orientated, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written skills with the ability to adapt and represent a variety of brand voices
- Other desired skills include time management skills, critical thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom experience is a plus
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino, from property to property. Must be able to perform physical job duties of line employees in emergency situations. Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest and employee conflicts. Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Sportsbook & Casino reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Sportsbook & Casino’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check upon offer acceptance