This role will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic international team in a fast-paced environment to push the boundaries of digital storytelling, while elevating and amplifying the NBCUniversal brand within the media and advertising industry.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Feb 01, 2023
Jun 12, 2023
Jan 12, 2024
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
- Schedule, set up and optimise live commercial campaigns across APAC and EMEA regions
- Support ideation and strategy to maximize promotional potential for campaigns across digital and social
- Weekly social media reporting to track campaign performance
- Support analysis of social campaign data to identify trends and learnings for future campaigns
- Coordinate timelines for content assets to ensure timely delivery of social campaigns
- Create social media posts and support management of all Catalyst social media handles
This role will also support the business marketing team in:
- Posting organic social media content relevant to CMO Now and industry events
- Administrative support for CMO Now production and project management
- Support awards submissions by collating campaign case studies from sales and the Catalyst team.
- Assist with updates for the Catalyst website with new case studies, CMO Now whitepapers and other relevant activity
- Assist with event preparation and on-ground activations for NBCUniversal events, or industry events where NBCUniversal will have a presence
Candidates must be able to commit to a Full-Time Internship from June 2023 to January 2024.
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Understanding of social media ad dashboards is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good written communications skills
- Keen eye for detail