A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company‘s major properties.
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company‘s major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment.
Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
You will work across all sports and accounts in the NBC Sports social portfolio, with a specific eye on leading engagement and live coverage for our Soccer vertical.
- Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms
- Specific focus on building and growing the Premier League and soccer audience
- Develop and maintain content plans and activations in the social content calendar
- Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
- Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
- Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one (1+) year relevant work experience or related internships
- Proven knowledge of sports and internet culture
- Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Solid expertise in the Premier League, global soccer and a variety of other sports
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
- Must be 18 years or older
Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite - Stamford, CT.