Responsible for working closely with the Social Media leadership to develop and implement Social Media strategies to increase AEG's online presence.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 16, 2023
- Collaborate with various AEG stakeholders to develop, implement and manage social media editorial calendar and strategy
- Plan, create, and publish new content daily that builds community, increases brand awareness, and encourages employees to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with creative services team to design compelling social campaigns that are appealing to audiences
- Use Sprinklr (customer experience management software) to analyze social data and in order to refine and improve social posts/campaigns
- Use Sprinklr to create monthly social listening reports
- Maintain source footage and images in Bynder library that can be efficiently repurposed into compelling social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Social Media Marketing, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 3-4 years Understanding of graphic design and video production and experience with Adobe suite of products
- Knowledge of social media marketing and good understanding of key social media platforms
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all departments.
- Must be a creative thinker with an eye for design and have a strong pulse on pop culture
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change without notice.
- Strong interest in sports and entertainment is a plus
Pay Scale: $65,000 - $77,981