Wind Sun Sky is looking for a Kids Digital Series and Podcast Producer to join our team.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Apr 25, 2023
What You Will Do:
· Develop a strategic roadmap in conjunction with various stakeholders, to evolve and take an original multi-platform brand to the next level with the goal to produce new original content to support a relatively “young” Roblox game and app.
· Oversee both the creative and physical production of a multi-segmented digital series to be used as content for a kids ecotainment metaverse initiative.
· For series, plot out a 10 episode season with key IP stakeholders.
· Produce companion podcast to be distributed on a monthly basis.
· In collaboration with the Development Executive, identify and manage writers as required.
· Oversee the budget, schedule and crew for all projects.
· Evolve audience growth strategy through testing and feedback integration in content created for both brands. Proactively monitor performance and iterate social content to maximise engagement across platforms.
· Support the creation of promotional content for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram/Reels, TikTok
· Lead the successful implementation of the content and editorial plan.
· Foster a creative, diverse, collaborative, accountable, fair, and playful environment that nurtures talent, and encourages giving team members a voice.
· In conjunction with Shorts team, produce live influencer/celebrity virtual events based on guest talent from the digital series.
· Develop brand voice, and social 'ethos' for property and WSS brand across platforms, and be an internal and external ambassador of the property and company.
· Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness.
· Ensure all content complies with COPPA compliancy and all applicable kid safety online regulations.
What You Will Bring:
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Experience in kids’ entertainment and digital content production. Be up to speed with the latest kids’ content trends and formats.
· Knowledge of animation pipelines, social marketing content best practices and engagement strategies.
· A strong creative voice.
· A desire to foster a fearless creative environment to that inspires team engagement.
· The ability to work in a highly fluid and nimble creative environment while managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
· Experience working with on-screen talent.
**This position will be based on-site at our Vancouver studio. Must be a Canadian resident to apply.