Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Fort Myers, Florida Area
Dec 09, 2022
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
- Operating of all portable video (field cameras) and audio equipment.
- Transports and sets up all required lighting and audio equipment including lavalieres, wireless receivers, handheld and shotgun microphones.
- Assist with costumes, props, music, or other additional equipment or personnel needed to complete the production.
- In post-production selects footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, edits, add graphics, voice over, music bed and include sound effects to create the final product utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro editing software, along with other Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Responsible for the quality of each commercial/promotional spot produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisement spots if required. Producer must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
- Work directly with the Creative Services Manager and reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Telemundo Ft Myers.
- Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional "one off" partnerships.
- Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events. Weeknights and weekends are required on occasion.
- Assist local and national sales team meetings to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives. Includes pre-production and planning meeting with account sales executives and clients; script writing, professional voice over and selection of music bed.
- Work closely with Creative Services Manager and Sales Manager to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
- Responsible for assisting and editing the Acceso Total program.
- Assist Creative Services Manager on special projects and/or assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Production, Marketing or similar field.
- 3 years’ experience with station marketing.
- 2 years’ experience with consumer marketing
- Ability to work with audio and video equipment.
- Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers.
- Must write creative scripts that communicates station/clients’ message(s) effectively.
- Experience in Graphic Design- knowledge of Adobe Creator Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in Media Production- knowledge of Adobe Creator Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder).
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Ft Myers, FL.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends with short notice
- Must be hands on
- Must have current Florida driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Production, or similar field
- Experience in Marketing
- Bilingual and proficient in Spanish
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Strong presentation skills
- Display leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition
- Strong time/project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team