The Senior Producer will be responsible for champing the vision and business on multiple cross-platforms games.
The Games & Emerging Media team at Paramount Global is seeking a highly motivated, diverse, and capable individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative, and innovative organization. This is an exciting and fast-growing division of the company responsible for the global games business and emerging media initiatives across Paramount’s brands! This includes Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, MTV Entertainment, Star Trek, CBS, and many others.
The Senior Producer will be responsible for champing the vision and business on multiple cross-platforms games. They will work with our licensing and developer partners to deliver phenomenal gaming experiences, influence long-term planning, and act as each game's advocate.
Come join our team!
- Champion the vision and act as its advocate for each game project to internal collaborators and external partners.
- Work with our internal and external teams to ensure that game project(s) deliver on the core pillars of the games design. Finding the ‘Fun Factor’ early in the process.
- Maintain budgets, productions schedules, and risk mitigation based on defined benchmark deliverables.
- Provide essential project feedback and insights to partners and internal collaborators.
- Manage the creative approval process, facilitating approvals and acting as mediator between internal teams and our development partners.
- Identify bottlenecks in our production processes and contribute to solving and sharing across current and future projects.
- Work closely with quality assurance to deliver the highest quality experiences to consumers.
- Mentor junior teammates, using previous experiences to provide mentorship to improve teams performance.
- Foster a collaborative and positive working environment for internal teams and our external partners.
- Be the main point of contact for our licensing partners and external developers, driving them to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest quality and gameplay of the game.
- Be a student of the games industry, and understand current and upcoming trends around gameplay, technology, and business models.
- 5+ years of experience as a game producer in mobile and/or console game development.
- Experience as a lead producer on a game as a service/F2P on 1 or more AAA games.
- Expert knowledge in 1st party submission processes and requirements for mobile games.
- Strong knowledge of production processes such as Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Experience in cross-platform development is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about gaming and bringing high quality experiences to players.
Hiring Salary Range: $105,000.00 - 115,000.00