Condé Nast: The Senior Producer of Branded Entertainment, Lifestyle plays a lead role in the execution of branded video programs, from pre-production, through physical production, and into post-production.
The Senior Producer of Branded Entertainment, Lifestyle plays a lead role in the execution of branded video programs, from pre-production, through physical production, and into post-production, with a focus on produced branded video within the Architectural Digest, Bon Appetit, Conde Nast Traveler, Epicurious, and SELF titles.
The Senior Producer is accountable for the quality of the finished product and for managing every part of the process to get it there, including supervision of other Producers and Associate Producers. This position also serves as a connection point for Executive & Supervising Producers, Creative Development, Production Management, Post-Production, Sales, Marketing, Talent, Legal/Business Affairs and more.
- Produce several concurrent branded video campaigns for high-profile clients across a multitude of brands and ad categories, faithfully ensuring that the creative vision is brought to life on time and in budget, while meeting the highest standards of quality. Oversee the same efforts from Producers and Associate Producers.
- Manage every aspect of our most highly complex productions: source talent, locations, vendors, writers & freelancers as needed, create production timelines and budgets, and manage the review process for both clients and internal stakeholders. Lead shoots, either on set or remotely, as needed.
- Support Supervising Producers on large, big budget campaigns when needed.
- Represent the branded production team in client pitch meetings and production calls, leading the conversation on all things production-related.
- Mentor a small team of Producers and Associate Producers. Teach and enforce the Condé Code: Champion All Voices, Be Curious, Focus on Tomorrow, Stay Inspired, Earn Trust, Work Together.
- Problem-solve daily.
- 5+ years experience in video production at a publisher, agency, or production company.
- Experienced leading the production of digital long-form video, social-first campaigns, and/or influencer-led executions.
- Experience producing branded video specifically. Experience producing for home, travel, CPG and vice categories strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, in-person & remotely. Highly proficient at writing client-facing and executive-facing emails. Ability to collaborate and lead across a complex and matrixed organization.
- A motivational team mindset, positive attitude and solutions-oriented collaborative style. Ability to juggle and delegate many concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.