Santa Monica, CA Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Senior Producer to focus on 360 campaigns including trailers, promos, activations and other out of the box campaign assets as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio, Greenhouse.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 24, 2021
In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. Do you bring a wealth of experience concepting and producing award-winning campaigns? If you're part imaginative storyteller, part lightning-fast producer, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team!
- Work collaboratively with other producers, designers, and editors to create innovative, compelling creative
- Write, develop and pitch creative concepts for campaigns, promos, trailers, ads, and short form content
- Work with editors to cut original and existing material into promos, trailers, ads, and short form content
- Direct on-screen and voiceover talent during live-action production
- Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post production
- Scope, plan, and budget for large scale video projects that include live action
- Manage client relations, approvals, and feedback throughout production process to deliver projects on time
- Manage a small creative team
- Maintain a consistent, high quality bar and oversight of the team’s timely creative output
- Provide leadership on workflow, management, and maintaining inter-team producing processes
- Provide creative leadership and support for the producing team
- 10+ years producing with a focus on scripted TV series, film, and docs mandatory.
- Expert short-form promo and trailer storyteller
- Expert in writing, developing and pitching creative concepts
- Expert in managing a creative project from pre-production through post-production
- Expert in managing client feedback and interpreting and applying creative notes
- Expert music editor and sound designer that understands emotional power and structure of music
- Proficient knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Management experience leading a small team