Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Senior Producer to join the team that created Hogwarts Legacy. Coordinate with Producers and cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
Greater Salt Lake City Area
Nov 10, 2023
Avalanche is a Warner Bros. Games studio located in downtown Salt Lake City nestled against the backdrop of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains. We’ve been in the video game business since 1995, creating interactive experiences for fans of the world’s largest franchises. Join the team behind the blockbuster open world, action RPG Hogwarts Legacy as we create what’s next!
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Senior Producer to join the team that created Hogwarts Legacy.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules
- Provide project updates and clear project communication on a regular basis to studio leadership and external stakeholders
- Regularly measure project and team performance in JIRA and eazyBI
- Coordinate with Producers and cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Identify project risks and manage solutions
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Passion for games
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Passion for standardized processes and analyzing pipelines
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Possess Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Possess Excellent Organizational and time management skills; ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze project status and present summaries to executive studio leadership team is a must
- Proficiency with JIRA and Microsoft Excel, Project, and PowerPoint required
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Experience managing schedules and resources across large game projects
- A clear understanding of game project life cycles from start to finish
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience: 5+ years of software project management experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Agile or PMP Certification is a plus