The Sr. Motion Designer/Animator will develop inspiring concepts and designs across multiple brands, all A+E brands, including HISTORY, A&E, and Lifetime/LMN, and franchises.
Greater Los Angeles Area, Greater New York City Area
Aug 09, 2022
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Reporting to the Creative Director, Motion Design in Brand Marketing, the Sr. Motion Designer/Animator will develop inspiring concepts and designs across multiple brands, all A+E brands, including HISTORY, A&E, and Lifetime/LMN, and franchises. The Sr. Motion Designer/Animator will work independently as well as closely with the VP, Creative Design, Creative Director, Motion Design, On & Off-Air Creative Directors, Writer/Producers, Print Art Directors and other designers to concept, design and execute innovative creative.
- The candidate will collaborate closely with multiple cross-functional teams, including on-air, off-air print, and digital, to develop and execute creative concepts for 360 Design initiatives to ensure design consistency across all brands and platforms.
- Create and deliver compelling motion design across all A&E brands and franchises.
- Conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles.
- Excellent communicator and ability to articulate design concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Great time management skills and creative situational awareness ability.
- Keep abreast of new media and current design trends.
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience within an entertainment Industry or design agency is required.
- Strong hands-on design and animation skills.
- Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with autonomy and discretion.
- Strong 2D/3D motion design and typography sense is a must.
- Knowledge of all aspects of design, print and digital production, and post-production is plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and industry-standard programs and software.
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D and/or any other 3D application.
- Have a working knowledge of industry-standard editorial programs and software, such as AVID, Adobe Premiere, and MOGRT, and understand the operational dynamics between motion design and editing.
- Experience in the planning of live action and photo shoots is a plus.
- Familiarity with creative specs across social and media platforms is a plus.
- Go-getter with initiative, follow-through, resourcefulness, and can-do attitude.
- Have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills and problem solver.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams in various locations.
- Knowledge and interest in of pop culture, entertainment, social media and design trends.
- BFA degree desired.