The Paramount+ Marketing team is looking for a highly analytical Senior Marketing Manager to plan, develop & optimize lifecycle programs for our subscribers.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Sep 27, 2023
The Paramount+ Marketing team is looking for a highly analytical Senior Marketing Manager to plan, develop & optimize lifecycle programs for our subscribers. This position is charged with using data analysis to uncover strategies with the goal of driving engagement with our subscriber base resulting in higher paid conversion and reducing churn. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross- functional teams within Paramount+. Join the team!
- Planning and development of lifecycle strategy across multiple marketing channels, with focus on new subscriber experience
- Use data analysis to extract and analyze insight from customer data and research to uncover areas of opportunity that will optimize lifecycle journey.
- Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization.
- Retention trend analysis and reporting.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Ability to understand & communicate effectiveness and ROI.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of experience in a CRM or lifecycle marketing role, preferably with a subscription product
- Very strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions and insights from diverse data sources.
- Deep knowledge of multiple marketing channels (email, mobile) & ability to optimize new capabilities & technologies
- Experience managing relationships in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using segmentation to build complex subscriber journeys
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for media and entertainment industry